Thursday, October 1, 2015

Greetings,

I have not used this resource but this Presidential election forces me to make some comments and observations.  There is so much non-sense being pushed out there on the public that as a political scientist and social activist the least I can do is make some informed observations from a black political scientist perspective on a regular basis.

So over the next few weeks I plan to share my observations about what is going in this presidential election, as well as, any thing else I think is worth sharing.  Stay tuned.

Peace and Justice,

Claude

****************************************************
Claude W. Barnes, Ph.D.
Senior Research Associate
Beloved Community Center
417 Arlington Street
Greensboro, NC 27406
claudeb@belovedcommunitycenter.org
http://www.belovedcommunitycenter.org
336-230-0001

No comments: